Top Best Android Apps 2023
Todoist: to-do list & planner
Trusted by 30+ million people and teams worldwide. Todoist is a delightfully simple yet powerful task planner and to-do list app. Finally, organize your work and life.
🏅 TechRadar – “…one of the best apps you can use to plan your personal and work schedules. The app has a lot of task management features, and its user interface is nothing short of stellar.”
🏆 Best App for Wear OS 2022 by Google Play
🏆 2020 Editor’s Choice by Google
Use Todoist to:
• Reach that mental clarity you’ve been longing for by using Quick Add to capture and schedule to-do list tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Add tasks to your to-do list like “Read work emails every day at 10am” using Todoist’s powerful everyday language recognition and recurring due dates.
• Available on any device, with apps, extensions, and widgets Todoist will quickly become your go-to task planner for getting work and life organized.
• Link Todoist with your calendar, voice assistant, and 60+ other tools such as Outlook, Gmail, and Slack.
• Collaborate on projects of all sizes, by assigning to-do list tasks to others. You can also leave comments, voice notes, and attach files to tasks. Planning work just got easier!
• Project templates available to help you tackle everything (from meeting agendas and accounting tasks, to packing lists and wedding planning).
• See what’s most important by setting visual task priority levels in your to-do list, making task management a breeze.
• Get to know yourself better with insights into your personalized productivity and task planner trends.
Why you’ll love it on Android
• Todoist is beautifully designed, simple to get started and intuitive to use.
• Stay organized from your to-do list via your phone, tablet, and Wear OS watch while also syncing across desktop and all other devices.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• Location-based reminders available on upgrade. Never forget an errand again.
• All the power from Android: lock screen widget, Quick Add tile, Assistant, and notifications.
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
Use Todoist to plan or track anything
• Daily reminders
• Habit tracker
• Daily planner
• Weekly planner
• Holiday planner
• Grocery list
• Project management
• Chore tracker
• Task manager
• Study planner
• Bill planner
• Shopping list
• Task management
• Business planning
• To-do list
• And more
Todoist is flexible and loaded with features so that no matter what you require from your task planner or to-do list, Todoist can help you organize your work and life.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your Google Play account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Google Play settings any time after purchase.
Niagara Launcher ‧ fresh/clean
The traditional home screen we know was made more than a decade ago, where phone screens were smaller than your credit card. Smartphones keep growing, but not your fingers. The minimalist Niagara Launcher makes everything accessible with one hand and lets you focus on what matters.
🏆 A standout new Android launcher for ergonomic efficiency · Computerworld
🏆 Among the best launchers of 2020 according to Tom’s Guide, Android Central, Android Authority, and TechRadar
🏆 Featured on XDA Developers
▌ Top reasons to use Niagara Launcher:
✋ Ergonomic efficiency · Access everything with one hand – no matter how big your phone is.
🌊 Adaptive list · In contrast to a rigid grid layout used by other Android launchers, Niagara Launcher’s list can adapt to your needs. The media player, incoming messages, or calendar events: everything pops in when it needs to.
🏄♀ Wave alphabet · Efficiently reach every app without even having to open an app drawer. The launcher’s wave animation does not only feel satisfying but also helps you navigate your phone with just one hand.
💬 Embedded notifications · Not just notification dots: Read and respond to notifications right from your home screen.
🎯 Stay focused · The streamlined and minimalist design declutters your home screen, reduces distractions, and is super easy to use.
⛔ Ad-free · Ads on a minimalist launcher to declutter doesn’t make sense. Even the free version is also completely ad-free.
⚡ Lightweight & lightning fast · Being minimalist and fluid are two of the most important aspects of Niagara Launcher. The home screen app runs smoothly on all phones. With just a few megabytes in size, no space is wasted.
✨ Declutter your home screen · Hide all pre-installed bloatware and rarely used apps to focus on your relevant apps.
🦄 Personalize your home screen · Impress your friends with Niagara Launcher’s clean look and customize it to your needs. Personalize it with our integrated icon pack, fonts, and wallpapers, or use your own.
🏃 Active development & great community · Niagara Launcher is in active development and has a very supportive community. If you ever have a problem or want to voice your opinions about the launcher, please join us:
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/niagaralauncher
🔹 Discord: https://niagaralauncher.app/discord
🔹 Telegram: https://t.me/niagara_launcher
🔹 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NiagaraLauncher
🔹 Press kit: http://niagaralauncher.app/press-kit
📴 Why we offer an accessibility service · Our accessibility service has the sole purpose of letting you quickly turn off your phone’s screen with a gesture. The service is optional, disabled by default, and neither collects nor shares any data.
Niagara Launcher ‧ fresh/clean
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models